Don’t SP have a link with Ilm and the Ulama?
Answer: Not so, they only have a link to a restricted set of scholars who they approve of and approve of them, which are about five in number
Question: But aren’t SP free from error and deviation in their manhaj and Salafiyyah?
Answer: No Salafi is free from error, but SP find difficulty in admitting this. They have made the following gross errors which are as clear as daylight:
- Raising up Falih al-Harbi (blindly referring to him as being a “lion of the Sunnah”, “Mujaahid” and “most knowledgable of the Hizbees”) and then dropping him with no open or apparent explanation, until mid 2008!!!!
- Raising up Fawzee ” al-Atharee” (al-Bahraini) and then dropping him with no open or apparent explanation, again until mid 2008!!!!!
- Raising up Shaykh Ali by (being the only ones to) refer to him as “al-‘Allamah, al-Muhaddith” and then drop him down to the level of a mere “student of knowledge”!!!!!! They have since claimed that Shaykh Ali now has invented “new and corrupt principles in Jarh wa’t-Ta’deel”
- SP have covered up Shaykh Yahya’s Jarh of Shaykh Ubayd, as if nothing has occurred!!
- SP have silently dropped Shaykh Yahya al-Hajuri
- SP have oppressed Abu Usamah ath-Thahabi, by referring to errors from 8 years ago and not informing him of them, rather running with them!!
- SP have covered up the fact that Shaykh Ghudayan regards Shaykh Rabee (and Shaykh Ali Hasan al-Halabi) as Murji’s, who have been spreading the aqeedah of the Murji’ah in the Mamlakah. Shaykh Ali refuted this claim on his website a year ago.
- Waheed Alam, made tadlees in a translation of his of a book by Shaykh Saalih Fawzaan by referring to himself as “Aboo Khadeejah Abdl-Waahid ibn Saalih”! To make it appear as if he was the son of the author, Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan! It has been claimed that his father’s name is actually “Naik”, but he dropped this as it is too much like Zakir Naik 9. SP do not encourage people to study at Madeenah any more because it leads to independence from SP and taking positions which may go against the structure and beliefs of the SP hizb.
- SP do not give precedence to the Madeenah graduates who are even with them, so the ones who return expect a da’wah position, yet find that they are not given any and still Abu Khadeejah, Bilal Davis, Amjad Rafeeq, Yusuf Bowers, Abdulilah Lahmami and other non-students are given precedence.
- SP disparages Salafis who do not give in to the SP hizb, this is the root of their beef with Luton, Brixton, Coventry, East London and other areas which have Salafi communities. So based on positions in regards to the SP hizb, these Salafis are not regarded as Salafis – based on the desires of the SP hizb.
- SP make out that they “have a link to the scholars”, when in fact they have links to: Shaykh Ubayd al-Jabiri, Shaykh Falaah Isma’eel, Shaykh Ahmad Subay’ee and a few others. The Ulama who warn against them are the following and their way:
Jordan (the top students of Imam Albani)
- Shaykh Ali Hasan al-Halabi (praised frequently by Imaam Bin Baaz and Imaam Uthaymeen) b. Shaykh Muhammad Musa Nasr c. Shaykh Saleem al-Hilali
- Shaykh Saalim at-Taweel
- Shaykh Faisal al-Jasim
- Shaykh Abu Anas Hamad al-Uthman (who actually lived with the SP hizb for several years in Birmingham and knows them better than anyone else from Kuwait)
- Shaykh Abdus-Salam Burjis (rahimahullah) – who refuted Faalih up until his death and this was not heeded to at all by SP, who also dropped him and did not refer to him and in fact began to hate him. b. Shaykh Wasiullaah c. Shaykh AbdulMalik ar-Ramadani – who they also dropped based on a few oppressive and ridiculous words of Faalih, with no bayan d. Shaykh Abdul-Muhsin al’Abbad al-Badr – who warns against the ghuloo of the likes of SP and has positions which the SP hizb secretely hate e. Shaykh Abdur-Razzaq bin Abdul-Muhsin al-Abbaad al-Badr f. Shaykh Khaalid ar-Raddaadee – blatantly and openly refuted their ghuloo for the Maktabah (SP) which hurt the SP hearts. SP now say Shaykh Khaalid ar-Radaadee is just a “student of knowledge”
- Shaykh Zubayr Ali
All of these explicitly refute SP and mention the leader by name, i.e. “Aboo Khadeejah”, so according to the principle that SP tried to force down everyone’s throats from 2002-2004 “the jarh takes precedence over the ta’deel”?